8:00 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast Networking
8:45 a.m. – 9.00 a.m.
Welcome and Chair’s Opening Remarks – Building the Honey Empire:
Why Putting People First Matters
- Designing and fostering a work environment where employees can bring their whole selves to work
- Inspire greatness in your employees with purpose, empowerment & feedback
- Meritocracy rules! Building high performance teams through development at all levels
Claude Silver, Chief Heart Officer, VaynerMedia
9.00 – 9.25 a.m.
Loving Your Employees – Social Media and Other Drivers of a Wellness Culture
- Creating a work online environment where employees feel emotionally and physically safe
- Spotting the signs of unhappy employees – ensuring managers act early on employees use of social media
- Ensuring leadership connect with all employees online and face to face.
Michael Susi, Global Wellness Manager, LinkedIn
9:25 – 09:50 a.m.
Creating a Healthy Wellness Program
- Understanding the importance of workspaces in employee wellbeing
- Implementing company-wide fitness challenges to engage all employees
- Utilizing apps and other modern technology to track metrics and celebrate employee goals
- Aligning wellness program owners with internal communications teams to raise the profile
- Allowing employees time off to focus on their wellbeing
Jody Kohner, Senior Vice-President of Employee Marketing & Engagement, Salesforce
09:50 – 10:15 p.m.
Making the Business Case – the ROI of Happiness
- What is the financial impact of mental health initiatives within organizations?
- How can wellness initiatives provide intangible benefits to employees?
- Creating a strategy that reduces benefit costs, absenteeism and poor productivity.
- How can an employer put a monetary value on their wellness program?
Mai Ton, VP of Human Resources, OneLogin
10:15 – 10:45 a.m. Break
10:45 – 11:25 a.m. Panel Debate
Positive, Respectful and Engaging Workplace Cultures
- Embedding compassion and respectfulness to engage employees and drive a great workplace culture
- Respecting your fellow employees – what makes a great place to work?
- Understanding how incivility, bullying and harassment impact mental wellbeing
- What can organizations do now to ensure workforces that are healthy and engaged?
Katie Coupe, Senior Manager, Human Resources, Gap, Inc.
Lisa Bellini, Senior Director, Community Health, American Heart Association
Gunman Aggarwal, SVP HR, Talent Acquisition, D&I, M&A, HR, Ericsson
Jessica Pfisterer, Director of People Operations, Greenhouse
Michelle Cu, Well-being Program Manager, Lam Research
Brandi Williams, Director of Human Resources, Producers Dairy, Inc.
Kevin Reimann, GVP Total Rewards, Ross Stores
11:25 – 11:45 a.m.
Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace to Drive Employee Engagement
- What can employers do to increase employee nutrition and health awareness?
- Constant interruption, the need to do more with less, relent change – what are the physiological risks for employees and what can be done to address them?
- What is the value of prevention to avoid future health costs?
- How can corporate and health promotion programs reduce health costs?
Eric Hunn, Executive Director of Team Member Services, Whole Foods Market
11:45 – 12:10 a.m.
Fostering Health, Wellbeing and Productivity with Nutrition
- Consequences of poor nutrition choices at work
- Nutrition strategies for improving health and productivity and;
- Measuring the ROI of nutrition-related solutions
Edwina Clark, Head of Nutrition & Wellness, Yummly.com
12:10 – 12:30 a.m.
Healthy Corporate Eating
- Accessing healthy food at work
Kristen Thibeault, Founder Chef, Nybll
12:30– 1:40 p.m. Networking lunch
1:40 – 2:00 p.m.
Transforming Workplace Stress with Brain Fitness
- How our journey through adversity created opportunity to redefine what is possible in workplace wellness?
- Brain fitness as a new dimension in the workplace wellness solution
- The future of transformation and the NeuroNap™ – using technology to improve lives
Lisa Zayas and Angela Martinucci, Co-Founders, NeuroNap Performance
2:00 – 2:35 p.m.
Generation Next Workplace Culture: Harnessing Happiness
- Ascertaining a methodology to attract, engage and retain Millennials
- Understand the business case for happiness in regards to the Millennial generation
- Discover a model for long term, sustainable happiness
- The challenges, demands and opportunities of Generation Next
- The business case for happiness and how organizations are applying the science
Sunny Grosso, Culture Chief, Delivering Happiness
2:35 – 3:00 p.m. Networking Break
3:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Two Perspectives on Creating a Culture of Employee Performance Through Wellbeing
- How can employers increase employee performance through the promotional of wellbeing initiatives?
- What people strategies are most effective for communicating company culture to new talent?
- What is the role of organizational wellbeing in a talent strategy?
- What can organizations do now to implement an effective enterprise-wide wellbeing program?
Larry McAlister, VP Global Talent Management, Equinix
Zaina Orbai, Senior Director, Head of Global HR Ops, Yelp
3.30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The science of wellbeing and resilience
Emiliya Zhivotovskaya, CEO & Co-Founder, The Flourishing Center®
4:00 – 4.15 p.m.
Dollar Shave Club is also known for its desirable work environment. The company takes pride in the fact that there has been little turnover since the company was founded in 2011, with a belief that culture is built around happy people that are contributing to the mission and feel valued.
Jennifer Longnion, Chief People Officer, Dollar Shave Club
Chair’s closing remarks
4.30 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Reception Please join us for some drinks and canapés to close the conference.