8:00 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast Networking
8:45 a.m. – 9.00 a.m.
Welcome and Chair’s Opening Remarks – Building the Honey Empire:
Why Putting People First Matters
Claude Silver, Chief Heart Officer, VaynerMedia
9.00 – 9.25 a.m.
Wellness for All, and All for Wellness!
Every employee has their own goals, both professional and personal, that affect how they feel and perform at work. Too often, Wellness programs are designed to focus on a single aspect of wellness, without taking into consideration all aspects of what makes us well together. In this session Michael Susi, Head of Global Wellness at LinkedIn, will explore the benefits of a holistic wellness program for both the employee and employer, provide insights on how LinkedIn’s global program was designed and answer your questions on today’s wellness trends.
Michael Susi, Global Wellness Manager, LinkedIn
9:25 – 09:50 a.m.
Creating a Healthy Wellness Program
- Understanding the importance of workspaces in employee wellbeing
- Implementing company-wide fitness challenges to engage all employees
- Utilizing apps and other modern technology to track metrics and celebrate employee goals
- Aligning wellness program owners with internal communications teams to raise the profile
- Allowing employees time off to focus on their wellbeing
Stan Dunlap, SVP Global Rewards, Salesforce
09:50 – 10:15 a.m.
Making the Business Case – the ROI of Happiness
- What is the financial impact of mental health initiatives within organizations?
- How can wellness initiatives provide intangible benefits to employees?
- Creating a strategy that reduces benefit costs, absenteeism and poor productivity.
- How can an employer put a monetary value on their wellness program?
Mai Ton, VP of Human Resources, OneLogin
10:15 – 10:45 a.m. Networking Break
10:45 – 11:25 a.m. Panel Debate
Positive, Respectful and Engaging Workplace Cultures
- Embedding compassion and respectfulness to engage employees and drive a great workplace culture
- Respecting your fellow employees – what makes a great place to work?
- Understanding how incivility, bullying and harassment impact mental wellbeing
- What can organizations do now to ensure workforces that are healthy and engaged?
Katie Coupe, Senior Manager, Human Resources, Gap, Inc.
Lisa Bellini, Senior Director, Community Health, American Heart Association
Michelle Cu, Global Well-being Program Manager, Lam Research
Brandi Williams, Director of Human Resources, Producers Dairy, Inc.
Kevin Reimann, GVP Total Rewards, Ross Stores
Chaired by Jessica Pfisterer, Director of People Operations, Greenhouse
11:25 – 11:45 a.m.
Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace to Drive Employee Engagement
- What can employers do to increase employee nutrition and health awareness?
- Constant interruption, the need to do more with less, relent change – what are the physiological risks for employees and what can be done to address them?
- What is the value of prevention to avoid future health costs?
- How can corporate and health promotion programs reduce health costs?
Eric Hunn, Executive Director of Team Member Services, Whole Foods Market
11:45 – 12:10 a.m.
Organizational Stress Reduction using Scientific Technology
Speaker: Dr John M. Kennedy
12:10 – 12:40 a.m.
Fostering Health, Wellbeing and Productivity with Nutrition
- Consequences of poor nutrition choices at work
- Nutrition strategies for improving health and productivity and;
- Measuring the ROI of nutrition-related solutions
Kristen Thibeault, Founder Chef, Nybll
12:40– 1:40 p.m. Networking lunch
1:40 – 1:50 p.m.
Activity Engagement in the Workplace
Start the afternoon sessions with a short refresher activity
Amie Hoff, CEO, FitKit
1:50 – 2:15 p.m.
Transforming Workplace Stress with Brain Fitness
- How our journey through adversity created opportunity to redefine what is possible in workplace wellness
- Brain fitness as a new dimension in the workplace wellness solution
- The future of transformation and the NeuroNap™ – using technology to improve lives
Lisa Zayas, Advisor, NeuroNap Performance & Angela Martinucci, Co-Founder, NeuroNap Performance
2:15 – 2:40 p.m.
Why employee mental health should be your #1 business priority
- What’s missing from your health and wellness program?
- Building the therapy experience of the future
- Data to the rescue: How to measure the impact of mental health initiatives at work?
Erin Frey, CEO & Co-Founder, Kip
2:40 – 3:05 p.m. Networking Break
3:05 – 3:35 p.m.
Two Perspectives on Creating a Culture of Employee Performance Through Wellbeing
- How can employers increase employee performance through the promotional of wellbeing initiatives?
- What people strategies are most effective for communicating company culture to new talent?
- What is the role of organizational wellbeing in a talent strategy?
- What can organizations do now to implement an effective enterprise-wide wellbeing program?
Larry McAlister, VP Global Talent Management, Equinix
Zaina Orbai, VP, HR, Yelp
3.35 p.m. – 4:05 p.m.
The science of wellbeing and resilience
Emiliya Zhivotovskaya, CEO & Co-Founder, The Flourishing Center®
4:05 – 4.20 p.m.
Dollar Shave Club is also known for its desirable work environment. The company takes pride in the fact that there has been little turnover since the company was founded in 2011, with a belief that culture is built around happy people that are contributing to the mission and feel valued.
Jennifer Longnion, Chief People Officer, Dollar Shave Club
Chair’s closing remarks
4.30 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Reception Please join us for some drinks and canapés to close the conference.